Wednesday, October 10, 2012

In Case You Were Wondering...

 
...where Elena got her cute...
This is me when I was about Elena's age...I had more hair.
Gotta love that 70s top!!

 
I turn 38 years old today...I'm not sure how I feel about that...I'm a bit weirded out. I feel to young to be 38! I don't feel sad or depressed like I have in past years...but I can't say I'm excited either. I'd be lying if I said I wanted the day to pass without any acknowledgement but I don't want a BIG deal...just a deal.
 
It baffles my mind that when Elena is 38 it will be 2049...I will be 75 years old. That is just unfathomable to me. I can't even picture Elena as an 8 year old, let alone as a 38 year old! & me 75 years old??!!? That's beyond imaginable!


12 comments:

  1. Wow, the two of you look so much alike in the pictures side by side (your sidebar photo of her). Happy birthday, I hope you have a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!

    She does look a lot like you too.

    Have a lovely day

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

    She definitely takes after you in the looks department. It would have taken me a couple moments to figure out that wasn't a photo of Elena!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! Hope it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!!!
    What a cute picture of you!! And I agree with above commenters - Eleana does look a lot like you :-).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I can certainly see the similarities! What a cutie you were (I'm sure you still are, but I don't know what you look like.)! Happy 38th, hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday, Tiara! I hope you had a wonderful day. Love the similarities between you and Elena. I often think about how old I'll be at different milestones for SR. So strange.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! Cute pic! Yes I see where Elena gets her cuteness from! :)

    You are still young! 30 is the new 20. 40 is the new 30. I'm 43 and don't feel it. Our girls will keep us young anyway! (I try not to think about how old I'll be when she's my age. Just taking it one day at a time!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday, Tiara. Hope you enjoyed your special day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy belated birthday! I hope you had a lovely time.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated so I've turned off the verification!