Friday, June 8, 2012

A Sign of Technological Times

Elena is obsessed with phones, she loves to play with them...in an effort to keep her from playing with the real ones, aside from the plastic toy ones, we have dozens of old phones scattered all over the house...cordless ones, classic ones, even old cell phones...what kills me is, with the cordless or cells, as often as she'll put them to her hear & mimic talking to people, she'll hold them in front of her & using both thumbs, will punch away at the buttons...obviously texting away to her imaginary friends, lol!!!

6 comments:

  1. oh my gosh! these kids will be texting before they can write! Chloe is obsessed with our cell phones too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I wonder if she's texting Scarlett...Scarlett puts the phone to her ears and talks to my mom all the time...even if she's not actually on the phone. It's also a hoot when she not only picks up the remote control, but aims it at the television - just shows how much they copy what we do. I guess you text a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Every toddler I know walks around all day pretending to talk on a play phone. I guess they mimic us, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! It's too much fun to watch a toddler with a telephone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Your daughter, the socialite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elsie does that too!! I don't hink I talk on the phone that much but the way Elsie picked up on it, I must!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated so I've turned off the verification!