Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Study Participation


I haven’t posted properly in a while & I feel bad…it’s not that I don’t have anything to say. It’s that I’ve hit a bit of writer’s block on how to say it…

 

I do, however, want to mention an experience I had recently…I saw this posting on choicemoms.org & felt compelled to participate. It was a worthwhile experience & I’m glad I had the chance to share my experiences with Brandi. We had an hour long conversation, her questions were thoughtful & she showed a genuine interest in hearing what I had to share.

 

I would encourage you, if you also feel so compelled, to contact Brandi & share your experiences as well.

 

And I apologize for the fly by post but I promise to write a proper post soon…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated so I've turned off the verification!