Saturday, June 12, 2010

Looking Good, Kid...

Happy Weekend, Everyone!

I went yesterday for my CD10 U/S & BW...things are looking pretty good...3 follies in my right, still measuring 0.9 & 3 follies in my left now measuring 1.3, 0.9 & 0.8...it looks as though the left ones are the growers this month...my lining is doing well at 5.2 but I started Estrace last night just to be safe...looks as though insem will be Wednesday or Thursday...I'm getting very excited!!

 
I've made a lot of plans to keep busy this weekend plus to accomplish some stuff that I won't want to do after my IUI...I was up 1st thing this morning & did some deep scrub cleaning of my kitchen & bathroom...I'm taking my nephews to see the new Shrek movie later this afternoon...tomorrow I go in for U/S & BW then I'm going for a massage & I'm going to stop in to visit one of my aunts to help her with some stuff...I am also going to dye my hair!! Yup, not making that mistake again!

 
Also, the good thing about my U/S & BW on Sunday...I assumed I'd have to go into Toronto to their main offices since my office is usually closed on the weekend but they have started opening weekends for the last month or so...that's convenient!

 
I'm feeling really ready for this & my 2WW...I'm still all about the positive visualization & thinking good baby making thoughts...

Good luck to my fellow bloggers who are or are about to be in the 2WW as well!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, good luck!!! I so hope it works for you!! I'll be stalking your blog until you know the results! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've really got it together! Exciting times....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like I'm not the only one counting down to midweek. So excited for you!! Wishing you lots of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very exciting :-). Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sounding very promising! Can't wait to hear how things look tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated so I've turned off the verification!