Thursday, February 24, 2011

Blogoversary!!!

I can't believe I forgot that yesterday was my Blogoversary!! It was 1 year ago yesterday that I wrote my oh so eloquent 1st Blogging Post!!

I decided to start a blog since I had always journaled so it felt natural to write about this journey, though it was...is...a little intimidating to open my heart & to express my thoughts for an audience...yet I now feel a part of an amazing community of women...women who inspire me, challenge me, women I can admire...strangers who have become friends even though I wouldn't know most of them if I passed them in the street...amazingly strong women who have endured so much with grace & dignity.

In honour of my Blogoversary I want to thank all of you...those who read my blog, whether you comment or not...and all of the women who also write blogs & put themselves out there & share themselves with all of us. I am grateful to be a part of this community.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Blogoversary!

    Yours was one of the first blogs I read after my miscarriage, and your pregnancy gave me hope that I would be ok, too.

    And now here you are, about to have your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blogoversary!!

    Like Shannon, your blog was one of the first SMC blogs I read. It was a huge moment for me... I didn't feel alone anymore. Thank you!!!

    Not too much longer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blogoversary!!
    And thank you for sharing your thoughts and feelings with us!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated so I've turned off the verification!