Monday, March 15, 2010

Back in the Doubt Boat...

That's where I am right now...that's the boat where I think I'm sure this try won't work...allow me to explain...
Today is CD12 & I went for my U/S & BT...my follicles are growing in the right ovary...I have 2 good ones, 1.7 & 1.5 in size (1.9 being the minimum & 2.2-2.3 being best) & 1 just less at 1.2 which are good sizes for this stage & bigger than they were this CD last month...so yeah Clomid! I guess it did it's job...I go tomorrow for another U/S & BT...I'll be going everyday until we inseminate...the nurse explained as well that if necessary, I will be given meds to induce ovulation...administered by needle. This means that I will have to give myself the shot...ya, I know...not sure how I feel about that but think I'll manage okay.
I know what you're thinking, this is all sounding like good news...why the Doubt Boat? Well the nurse called me this afternoon at work with good news & bad news. The good news: my hormones haven't surged so my follicles get more chance to grow...the bad news: the lining in my uterus is a little thin...6 is ideal or the minimum or something & mine is only 5.5...but there is help...beware TMI to follow...
They prescribed me a hormone pill I have to stick up my hoo-hoo-dilly with my finger that will dissolve & I guess boost the growth of my lining. It's this news that put me in the Doubt Boat...that & the fact that my spermies haven't "shown up" at the clinic yet...things seemed to be falling into place so perfectly yet now it seems everything is going haywire...
Okay, I know...stop! Be positive...I must remain positive, hopeful...I'll try...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated so I've turned off the verification!